Social Icons

Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

Faaiza Faazila 25 Old Years Student Islamabad Online Dating waiting a boy fireinds

Hi friends.I'm Faaiza Faazila from Islamabad College Age:25 Years Old..  Religion:Muslim... Marital Status:Singles ... Language: Urdu , English . Occupation: Student . City/State: Islamabad. Country:Pakistan.. Future Plans: Wants to be a good'' Doctors  ... Family Status:''' 5' Members in family, 1 brothers 2 sister. want to a sincere good a ducat life Partner' if Your Interested  send a Picture.We ARE Waiting Your reply........................... .

2 comments:

  1. Sallam
    I am looking for gud, and sweet lifepartner... I would like to propose u... if u want to know about me more then plz visit my profile at Facebook, I have uploaded many pix there.. izaheer84@yahoo.com is my id... or contact me at
    0314-5272240

    ReplyDelete