Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 1 February 2015

Tanishah Patel cute online dating girl from Kolkata India Mobile numbers

Hi friends meet me I am Tanishah 22 years old from Kolkata online waiting for real person true honest life partner .I prefer to meet people who doesn’t have a stereotype way of thinking and who would judge me not by my look, but would have a desire to learn more about my inner sides and intelligence. So don’t be surprised if it would turn our that I read more books than you Very Happy.Love begins with our thoughts. We become what we think. Loving thoughts create loving experiences and loving relationships. If we want to love someone, we need to consider their needs and desires. Love is to me knowing your partner’s faults and still loving him. This doesn’t mean necessarily to dismiss or overlooking them. It means to enjoy a loving relationship despite faults. Of course there is a limit in acceptance.

1 comment: