Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Sunbal Haseeb 21 Old years student of Karachi Netional college Profiles

Hello friends I am Sunbal Haseeb 21 years old from Karachi Difens F=2 Pakistan. I am single. I am studying nowadays in Karachi College. My father is a Shop Keeper  and we have a short and simple family in Karachi Pakistan. people who like to chat with Pakistani girls can join her for chatting. She is belongs very superb place of Pakistan. I hope that you will enjoy the friendship of Pakshah  and other Pakistani girls and boys here in this site. Share your comments with us in the box below

8 comments:

  1. Hi u like me and i,m indian u say something for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. hii
    my num plz cll me 03022059402

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is m zohaib I leave in Karachi my qualification is (b.a) warking as a pharmaceutical descant personality 3 brother 1 sister mared going to Hyderabad that is my all family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,,,,Sunbaal if this is ur own pic than contact me,,,,,If u r sincere then em gonna give each n everything n want to get u in my life,,,,,scmprofessionals@gmail.com. or 03411296522

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI i am in Hyderabad i am looking very nice picture i like you my cont no 9985441800

    ReplyDelete
  6. plz contact me through sms 03148149323 i will fulfil all of your requirements

    ReplyDelete