Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Tabassum Ahwan 20 years old from sindh university hyderabad online dating with desi girls

Hi friends my name is Tabasuum Ahwan from sindh university hyderabad  Religion:Muslim.. Marital Status:Singles ... Language: Sindhi Urdu, English .. Occupation: Student ... 
.. Future Plans: Wants to be a good'' house wife... Family Status:'5  Members in family, 2 brothers 1 sister.I am quiet, sweet girl. My life - a series of interesting and diverse events that will be true for some adventure, and for me - ordinary things. But I do not have enough warmth of a loved one with whom I share my life. I decided to start a profile here because in my life does not have enough time to look for my second half, but it does not mean that I do not want to find her. Besides the Internet - a great means to start discovering with interesting person.

No comments:

Post a Comment