Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 15 June 2014

taskeen banu 18 old years student of lahore girls school on line dating

Hi my name is taskeen banu 18 years old from lahore...Religion:Muslim.. Marital Status:Singles ... Language:Urdu, English .. Occupation: Student ... City/State: Lahore Country:Pakistan.. Future Plans: Wants to be a good'' Doctors... Family Status:''' 3  Members in family, 1brothers 1 sister.I am quiet, sweet girl. My life - a series of interesting and diverse events that will be true for some adventure, and for me - ordinary things. But I do not have enough warmth of a loved one with whom I share my life.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hi im i wants a girl frind from lahore any girl from lahore contact me 03228402685

      Delete
  2. Hi, I am Rana from Lahore... Plz Plz Plz I am looking for a decent girl friend.... plz contact me....0312.6770622.

    ReplyDelete