Social Icons

Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

Faryal Almani 23 Old Years Student of Low College Punjab Waiting a Best Boy Friend

Hi Guys I am Faryal Almani 23 Years Old from Lahore Punjab College Pakistan. looking for decent friend must be well educated and decent friend. I have upload my bio data on my page with real profile picture . visit this if you are agree with me. Name.Faryal Almani Age: 23 years old City: Karachi Country : Pakistan Nationality : Pakistan Gender: Female  Education: B.A Religion: Muslim ..Material status : Single .. I am  waiting your sincere reply.  I like dating so much, please if any boy want to make friendship with me. i am so lonely girl and bore, i need one honest person for friendship, i like to chat and make date every time, i am hot and sexy belong from a rich family, i did master in Economics and now doing job in Karachi  below are my complete bio data with email address.... Country : Pakistani Age : 26years Sex : Female Email..Faryalloveforyou1@y Guys I am waiting for pleas reply me with your full bio data

5 comments:

  1. HI i am in Hyderabad i am looking very nice picture i like you my cont no 9985441800

    ReplyDelete
  2. maliknasirali5@gmail.com
    skype maliknasirali5
    03218845940

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. meet strangers

    ReplyDelete