Social Icons

Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

Marvi Baloch 21 Years Old From Karachi Leyari F-6 Karachi Waiting a Good Aducat Life Partner

Hello Friends I am Marvi Baloch From Karachi Pakistan . looking for decent friend must be well educated and decent friend. I have upload my bio data on my page with real profile picture . visit this if you are agree with me. Name.Marvi Baloch Age: 21 years old City: Karachi Country : Pakistan Nationality : Pakistan Gender: Female  Education: B.A Religion: Muslim ..Material status : Single .. I am  waiting your sincere reply.  I like dating so much, please if any boy want to make friendship with me. i am so lonely girl and bore, i need one honest person for friendship, i like to chat and make date every time, i am hot and sexy belong from a rich family, i did master in Economics and now doing job in Karachi  below are my complete bio data with email address.... Country : Pakistani Age : 26years Sex : Female Email..MarviB442@y
y thankful to the owner of this site.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,,,,Marvi im really an educaated single from karachi,,,,,If u r sincere then em gonna give each n everything n want to get u in my life,,,,,scmprofessionals@gmail.com. or 03411296522

    ReplyDelete