Social Icons

Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

Mehru Mahi 25 Old Years Student Final Year University of Sahiwal Online Dating.

My self Mehro Mahi  from University of Sahiwal Age:25 Years Old..  Religion:Muslim ... Marital Status:Singles ... Language: Urdu, English . Occupation: Student ... .. City/State: 0#2 House street chandni nagar Sahiwal. Country:Pakistan. Future Plans: Wants to be a good'' Doctors .. Family Status:''' 3' Members in family, 0 brothers 1sister. want to a sincere good a ducat life Partner' if Your Interested me send me Your profile Picture...

6 comments:

  1. nice to read ur info.....najum23@yahoo.com is my mailling adress u can mail me for sincere partner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from Sahiwal Want to be get married with decent girl...... add me...azzy4u2014@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.facebook.com/desibhahbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am saqib from islamabad.plz contact me on 03317223849 for sex and friendship.

    ReplyDelete