Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Komal Sindiya 21 Old Years Student Islamabad College Online Dating.

Hi friends.I'm Komal Sindiya Khan from Islmabad Age:21 Years Old..  Religion:Muslim ... Marital Status:Singles ... Language: Urdu, English . Occupation: Student ... .. City/State: Islamabad. Country:Pakistan. Future Plans: Wants to be a good'' Actress .. Family Status:''' 4' Members in family, 1 brothers 1sister. want to a sincere good a ducat life Partner' if Your Interested me send me Your profile Picture...

7 comments:

  1. hiii baby i want dating with you.............. sand me mail. on rajshama18@live.co.uk i am waiting

    ReplyDelete
  2. plz add me fb sanamsahil@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello i want to talk you i m waiting for your reply

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am saqib from islamabad.plz contact me on 03317223849 for sex and friendship.

    ReplyDelete