Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 3 May 2014

Parikh Khomal 23 Years Student Karachi Online Dating Waiting a life Partner

Hi Guys My Name Parikh Komal 23 Years Student From Karachi Marital Status:Singles ... Language:Urdu, English .. Occupation: Student ... City/State: Lahore Country:Pakistan.. Future Plans: Wants to be a good'' Doctors... Family Status:'5  Members in family, 2 brothers 1 sister.I am quiet, sweet girl. My life - a series of interesting and diverse events that will be true for some adventure, and for me - ordinary things. But I do not have enough warmth of a loved one with whom I share my life

4 comments:

  1. Hi,,,,Komal if this is ur own pic than contact me, in fact i need someone cute n sweet like u,,,,,If u r sincere then em gonna give each n everything n want to get u in my life,,,,,scmprofessionals@gmail.com. or 03411296522

    ReplyDelete