Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 22 February 2014

Anmbreen Odha 18 Old Years Student Jaipur Online Dating Waiting a boy fireind.

Hi friends.I'm Anmbreen Odha from Jaipur College.. Age:18 Years Old..  Religion:Hindu ... Marital Status:Singles ... Language:Punjabi Hindi , English .... Occupation: Student .. City/State: Jaipur Country:India. Future Plans: Want to be a good'' Doctors... Family Status:''' 6  Members in family, 1 brothers 3  sister. want to a sincere good a ducat life Partner. I'm Waiting Your reply.

8 comments:

  1. Hae send your Email............?
    I weeteng thanks friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear i m intrested on you
    pls send me email - coloisarovar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hy am Pakistani can u friend me

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi friend my name is rambabu i am preparing psu i waiting with serious relationship

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, your are looking attractive, God bless you... i am also sindhi udho

    ReplyDelete