Social Icons

Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

Pashmina Ahsan 21 Old Years Student Karachi Online Dating

Hi friends.I'm Pashmina from Narth Nazimabad Karachi Age:21 Years Old..  Religion:Muslim ... Marital Status:Singles ... Language:Urdu, English . Occupation: Student ... .. City/State: Karachi. Country:Pakistan. Future Plans: Wants to be a good'' Singers  ... Family Status:''' 4' Members in family, 0 brothers 2 sister. want to a sincere good a ducat life Partner' if Your Interested me send me Your profile Picture....

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi pashmina check my profile in fb my address is mnazar30@yahoo.com or email me at mnazar30@gmail.com if u r sincar thn contact i will provide u my pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,,,,Pashmina if this is ur own pic than contact me,,,,,If u r sincere then em gonna give each n everything n want to get u in my life,,,,,scmprofessionals@gmail.com. or 03411296522

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wanna to marrry u,,,cal me this numb 00966593717495

    ReplyDelete