Social Icons

Pages

Monday 22 December 2014

Maira Asif 25 Old Years Dating girl from Islamabad waiting girls profiles

Maira Asif 25 years old waiting girls of Islamabad Pakistan. works at Ngos Hands USA.looking for decent friend must be well educated and decent friend. I have upload my bio data on my page with real profile picture . I am waiting for your sincere reply if you are really interested me i will also appreciate your feelings.

First Name: Maira…. Last Name: Asif ….. City: Islamabad….. Country: Pakistan …. Age: 25 … Height: 5ft 5: …. Hobbies: Study, Music …. Education: BAC … Occupation: Works Ngos …. Hair Color: Black …. Eye Color: Black ….. Looking For: Well Educated Person For Real Friendship .If your agree with me so  send me your full bio data and your Mobile numbers at the end the this post.


4 comments:

  1. Hi. I would like to be friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellow,How are U there Beutyfull,I like to be friend with you,because i'm looking Bestfriend from Pakistan,if you like and interested to me as ah Friend just call my Digit # +639771237183....

    ReplyDelete
  3. maliknasirali5@gmail.com
    03218845940

    ReplyDelete