Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 3 January 2015

Mumtaz Memon Cute Karachi Online Wating girls Looking best friends

Meet me I am Mumtaz Memon 21 years old from Karachi Ten Talwar Pakistan.Friends i am waiting a cute & well educated life partner if your waiting life partner for life time good friends join me i am cute and good family back round well educat sincere girl. if your agree with me so please send me your full bio data with profiles picture .

   First Name: Mumtaz. Last Name: Memon. City: Karachi.. Country: Pakistan …. Age: 21 …. Hobbies: Study, Music …. Education: BAC … Occupation: Student …. Hair Color: Black …. Eye Color: Black ….. Looking For: Well Educated Person For Real Friendship .If your agree with me so  send me your full bio data and your Mobile numbers at the end the this post.

3 comments:

  1. plz contact me through sms 03148149323 i will fulfil all of your requirements

    ReplyDelete
  2. maliknasirali5@gmail.com
    hello
    03218845940

    ReplyDelete